Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello :)

Hello readers! I'm sorry for being MIA the last few weeks, I have a good reason. I promise!

The reason I've been away is because I got married at the end of last month and since coming home from our wedding, we've been busy trying to get things situated (I still havent gotten around to doing the paper work to change my last name, who knew there would be so much paper work! Goodness. I always thought the place you get married at changes it for you! Obviously this only happens in a perfect world lol).

I hope to update this page a little more and I'll be back on doing Music Monday and Wicked Wizard Wednesday starting tomorrow!

Also, I made a twitter! Follow me on twitter here.

And I'm working on a Nicolas Dromard website, I hope to launch it soon!


Hope you all had a wicked holiday season!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by me