Monday, January 11, 2010

Music Monday!

Unlimited
My future is, unlimited
And I just had a vision almost like a prophecy
I know, it sounds truly crazy...
And true... the visions hazy...
But I swear some day, there'll be a celebration
Through out Oz
That's all to do with me!


At first I wasnt a fan of The Wizard and I. But after listening to it a few more times, it kinda rubbed off on me. Not only that but this is my favorite part of the entire song.

They mention this unlimited piece a lot. The opening of the show, The Wizard and I, Defying Gravity... makes me wonder, why didnt they just make it into an entire song on its own?

Does anyone else feel bad that Elphaba has to belt out the last note of this song then step off stage for a quick second and step back on and start singing What Is This Feeling? I feel a little bad!

And speaking of (and sort of off subject) why isnt The Wicked Witch of the East on the soundtrack?!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by me