Monday, January 18, 2010

Teal Wicks leaves SF production.

Rumor's of Teal Wicks leaving the SF production turned out to be true, her last show was last night (I believe, I'm not for certain) correction, her last day will be Feb 28th (thank you Jacqueline for the correction). I didnt get a chance to see her perform unfortunately :( Maybe I'll still have a chance to see her perform after all!

With that said, it is said that Felicia Ricci will be taking over as SF's Elphaba u/s starting Feb 5th. So where does that leave Vicki Noon and Angel Reda? :)

4 comments:

Jacqueline To said...

Teal Wicks is still with Wicked SF. So far her last day is on Feb 28th

Marie said...

Thanks for the correction! I wasnt completely sure :)

Anonymous said...

Felicia Ricci is coming in as an ensemble member and u/s for Elphaba...not to replace Teal. She has a wonderful voice and a very funny website. Check it out:
http://www.feliciaricci.com/

iandylan said...

Eden Espinosa's starting with the SF company on March 2nd for 4 months!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by me