Friday, November 13, 2009

Glee: Defying Gravity.

In case you missed it, Glee had a diva off between Rachel and Kurt and they both auditioned for the solo for Defying Gravity.


If you missed the episode, the audio can be found here for their diva off.

I was impressed with both of their performances! I loved how Rachel nailed the song. I love the last note in Defying Gravity and I loved her take on it! And I was impressed with Kurt's vocal's! I wonder, if Kurt didnt throw the note... would he had won the solo over Rachel?

I love how Glee has all these Wicked influences in it, its amazing.

And can I just say that the episode as a whole was amazing? The story between Kurt and his dad was so touching. Quinn needs to stop bossing Fin around and fess up on who's kid it really is. So many heartbroken faces from Puck, aww. And seriously, Rachel and Fin need to just get together already!

Okay okay, I'll stop. This isnt a Glee blog haha. But I just had to get that out!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by me