Monday, November 9, 2009

Music Monday!

So every Monday I'll try to do Music Monday which is basically when I (or you) pick a song or lyric to be the song or lyric of that day! Since this is my first Music Monday, I'll start it off with For Good (to match the banner).

I'm limited.
Just look at me - I'm limited.
And just look at you.
You could do all I couldnt do, Glinda.
So now it's up to you...
For both of us - now it's up to you...


I picked this part of the song because it kinda ties in with my personal life right now, my boyfriend leaving for the Air Force. And I always felt he was more like Glinda, things come easy for him; friends, success, effort. Where as for me, I feel more like Elphaba. I try and every attempt is never really good enough. At least through my eyes.

For Good is always such a sad song but I think it makes a great finale song.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by me