Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wicked Wizard Wednesday!

If you dont know by now, Glinda's "bubble" dress has a harness that's built into it so that she's able to be clipped into her bubble. But that's the fact for the day =).

Next time you watch Wicked watch for the Ozian that creeps up behind her bubble that hooks and unhooks her into the bubble.


I didnt notice this when I watched the show, but when I found this fact out me and my sister would carefully watch which Ozian it would be each time. They're pretty slick about it too lol.



*** Sorry there wasnt a Wicked Wizard Wednesday post last Wednesday, I was suppose to go see Wicked for the 3rd time but I woke up with an ulcer. So I spent most of the day sleeping. I'm all better now though! =)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by me