Monday, November 23, 2009

Music Monday!

So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves a chance to fly!
And if I'm flying solo
At least I'm flying free
To those who try to ground me
Take a message back from me

Tell them how I
Am defying gravity!
I'm flying high
Defying gravity!
And soon I'm match them in renown
And nobody in all of Oz
No wizard that there is or was
Is ever gonna bring me down!



In my own opinion, I think Defying Gravity is one of the best scenes in the entire Wicked show. With that said, I think this part of Defying Gravity (where she's lifted into the air and the lights are all over her) is one of thee. best. performances. I've. EVER. seen! This part always gives me chills and its just so inspiring. Even when I'm listening to this song in the car and I can see the scene as the song is playing, its amazing. Truly amazing.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by me