Monday, November 16, 2009

Music Monday!

Okay, I admit. I almost forgot about Music Monday (how horrible, didnt I just start this blog?) but with good reason! I didnt know today was Monday! I'm honest!

Kiss me too fiercely
Hold me too tight
I need help believing
You're with me tonight

My wildest dreaming
Could not foresee
Lying beside you, with you wanting me

And just for this moment
As long as you're mine
I've lost all resistance, and crossed over the line
And if it turns out, its over too fast
I'll make every last moment last
As long as you're mine


I re-discovered my love for "As Long As You're Mine". This was my second favorite Wicked song when I first saw Wicked.

I absolutely adore this song, its so passionate and wicked. I love the scene in the musical and how they just seem like they cant get enough of each other. There's something dark and sexy about it (might be because they're suppose to be in the woods in the middle of who-knows-where). I love how this fits into the Elphaba/Fiyero story line and ties in well with the end of the musical =]

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by me